Solar Panels Karachi
Solar Panels Karachi have been increased in demand over the past decade. Still Solar Panels are not being made in Pakistan and normally we import them from other countries. Though many people have a good knowledge about what is solar system, but for those who don’t know, we take you through about each prospect, features, types and prices that solar panels Pakistan have. But first lets talk about a bit how solar system works.
How solar system works?
Every day, light hits your roof’s solar panels with photons (particles of sunlight). The solar panel converts those photons into electrons of direct current (“DC”) electricity. The electrons flow out of the solar panel and into an inverter and other electrical safety devices. The inverter converts that “DC” power (commonly used in batteries) into alternating current or “AC” power. AC power is the kind of electrical that your television, computer, and toasters use when plugged into the wall outlet.
Types of Solar Panels
There are two types of available solar panels Karachi.
1- Monocrystalline Solar Panel
2-Polycrystalline Solar Panel
1- Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Solar cells made of monocrystalline silicon (mono-Si), also called single-crystalline silicon (single-crystal-Si), are quite easily recognizable by an external even coloring and uniform look, indicating high-purity silicon, as you can see on the picture below:
Monocrystalline solar cells are made out of silicon ingots, which are cylindrical in shape. To optimize performance and lower costs of a single monocrystalline solar cell, four sides are cut out of the cylindrical ingots to make silicon wafers, which is what gives monocrystalline solar panels their characteristic look.
A good way to separate mono- and polycrystalline solar panels is that polycrystalline solar cells look perfectly rectangular with no rounded edges.
- Monocrystalline solar panels have the highest efficiency rates since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon. The efficiency rates of monocrystalline solar panels are typically 15-20%. SunPower produces the highest efficiency solar panels Karachi today. Their E20 series provide panel conversion efficiencies of up to 20.1%.Update (April, 2013): SunPower has now released the X-series at a record-breaking efficiency of 21.5%. 
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are space-efficient. Since these solar panels yield the highest power outputs, they also require the least amount of space compared to any other types. Monocrystalline solar panels produce up to four times the amount of electricity as thin-film solar panels.
- Monocrystalline solar panels live the longest. Most solar panel manufacturers put a warranty on their monocrystalline solar panels.
- Tend to perform better than similarly rated polycrystalline solar panels at low-light conditions.
- Monocrystalline solar panels are the most expensive. From a financial standpoint, a solar panel that is made of polycrystalline silicon (and in some cases thin-film) can be a better choice for some homeowners.
- If the solar panel is partially covered with shade, dirt or snow, the entire circuit can break down. Consider getting micro-inverters instead of central string inverters if you think coverage will be a problem. Micro-inverters will make sure that not the entire solar array is affected by shading issues with only one of the solar panels.
- The Czochralski process is used to produce monocrystalline silicon. It results in large cylindrical ingots. Four sides are cut out of the ingots to make silicon wafers. A significant amount of the original silicon ends up as waste.
- Monocrystalline solar panels tend to be more efficient in warm weather. Performance suffers as temperature goes up, but less so than polycrystalline solar panels. For most homeowners temperature is not a concern.
2-Polycrystalline Solar Panel
The first solar panels based on polycrystalline silicon, which also is known as polysilicon (p-Si) and multi-crystalline silicon (mc-Si), were introduced to the market in 1981. Unlike monocrystalline-based solar panels, polycrystalline solar panels do not require the Czochralski process. Raw silicon is melted and poured into a square mold, which is cooled and cut into perfectly square wafers.
- The process used to make polycrystalline silicon is simpler and cost less. The amount of waste silicon is less compared to monocrystalline.
- Polycrystalline solar panels tend to have slightly lower heat tolerance than monocrystalline solar panels. This technically means that they perform slightly worse than monocrystalline solar panels in high temperatures. Heat can affect the performance of solar panels and shorten their lifespans. However, this effect is minor, and most homeowners do not need to take it into account.
- The efficiency of polycrystalline-based solar panels is typically 13-16%. Because of lower silicon purity, polycrystalline solar panels are not quite as efficient as monocrystalline solar panels.
- Lower space-efficiency. You generally need to cover a larger surface to output the same electrical power as you would with a solar panel made of monocrystalline silicon. However, this does not mean every monocrystalline solar panel perform better than those based on polycrystalline silicon.
- Monocrystalline solar panels tend to be more aesthetically pleasing since they have a more uniform look compared to the speckled blue color of polycrystalline silicon.
When it comes to prices, there are few things that need to be considered.
First, you need to know how much load in your home that you want solar system to pick up. According to your load requirement you will exactly know many solar panel plates, batteries and inverter you would require.
See an example below:
1 ton AC + Fridge + 5 fans + 5 lights + ironing + injecter are in your home that you want to run on solar system. The estimated cost will be between Rs 465000- 575000. This cost includes, all solar panels, inverter, batteries, stands, transportation and labour.
If your load requirement is slightly more it will cost you little more. But remember, you have always control how much you want to invest in solar system. You can invest only PKRs 200000 in solar panels and the rest of electricity you can have from WAPDA or if you produce too much electricity, then you can sell to WAPDA and start earning.
So why choose us for your solar panels Karachi project?
Solar panels Karachi is most cost effective way of energy. So when deciding who you want to give your project, is important because there are already frauds taking place in the market. Solar panels are being sold by tempering the original brands who make solar panels. Fraudsters charge customers for No 1 quality brands but when they install solar panels,they install cheaper brands with dummy sticker of No 1 quality. Cheaper brands would other wise save customers tens of thousands rupees.
Hamara Mazdoor company is registered company with securities and exchange commission of Pakistan. We value our customers. We will give you peace of mind by promising installing No 1 quality of solar panels. Not only that, we will guarantee you after sales service, for any parts and labour service up to one year. All our prices are reasonable. And we install solar panels Karachi anywhere.